December 18, 2007

Which LO do you like the most?

A: Grunge try
So, which LO do you like the most?
I saw this awesome grunge paper created by Sweetmade and start to play. After playing with beautiful papers by Amy Sumrall from A winter Wish Paper Pack, I couldn´t decide which one should appear on my blog. Well, here they come - all of them, I´ve done tonight, or today in early morning, because it´s Tuesday, 3:00 am, lol. I wonder, who´s gonna kick me out of the bed in the real morning, cause my boyfriend is in Bratislava for a little business trip, lol. So, please, give me a shout by voting (SORRY, THE VOTING IS OVER, you can see the results at the bottom of the main page) and then, well I don´t know yet, hehee ... winky wink :)






B: Sometimes you can see only three colours 1
Credits for all four LO´s:
grunge paper - Freebie-cu-Grunge Doodle 1 by Sweetmade
colours and other elements -
A Winter Wish Paper Pack by Amy Sumrall
font - Joyful Juliana (Ooh yes, I´m in love with this font)















C: Sometimes you can see only three colours 2























D: Sometimes you can see only three colours 3

No comments: