April 10, 2008

Freebie, bonuses and 5 USD GC to Melgendesign shop

Although I´m busy with finishing my university, I love you soooooo much. Just have a look what I have for you today. One freebie I created for Boo´s color challenge at SAS, than three bonuses just for participating in one challenge and you can also win a 5USD gift coupon to Melgendesign shop. So read carefully.



Ak sa vám páčia tieto bonusy, mrknite sa na našu novú aprílovú súťaž.

If you like the bonuses at the preview, just scraplift Mag´s LO you see above(click on the image to see it better). This way you´ll participate at our april competition at scrapmania and you´ll get the bonuses by posting your layout to likelara@gmail.com till April 30, 2008. LO must be large max. 500x500, and max. 150 kb. Please, include your nick and credits too. In reply you are going to get a confirmation email from me that your LO has been delivered. This is a closed gallery competition. This means that your competition LO cannot be published on other gallery or on a blog before it´s going to end and before the LOs are not going to be published at scrapmania´s gallery. The winner of the gift coupon will be announced on May 15. If you need more information write me please at likelara@gmail.com.

And now it´s time to my freebie. You already know I participate in Boo´s color challenge. Be sure to stop by, you´ll get an amazing freebie you can use for your layout and then you´ll get an awesome posting bonus. You can also use my freebie to create a layout for her challenge. Check out HERE!!!


I´m sorry, the links expired. Update April, 30th 2009.

4 comments:

grambie said...

So wonderful with your chosen choice of colors from the SAS Color Challenge list of colors. Love those tiny patterns on the blue and lavendar papers within your preview. I know that once it is opened, the beauty of your designed patterns will really shine through. So nice to visit you for this Challenge. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your wonderful contribution!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Gorgous, Erika!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.