April 20, 2008

Just to remind you... and a little, really little freebie

Hey everyone? How are you doing??? I´m busy all the time, at least I managed to clean my PC keybord out, looks brilliant now. My boyfriend is coming back from London tonight, can´t wait to see the pictures he took. I love London sooo much, I used to live there for a year.

Now to my reminder. We still miss some entries for our scraplift challenge at Scrapmania. You can win a 5 USD coupon to Melgendesign shop. So hurry up! More infos here.

And I have a little, really little freebie today for you. A few weeks ago I tried to draw in PC with mouse only, no tablet here yet and here is the result. Not very perfect little bee, but I love it, as it´s my first one. What do you think? Funny, hehehe, so what, grab it or leave it live, lol.


I´m sorry, the link expired. Update April 30th, 2009. 
Leave me a comment, if you like it.
Off to scrap something for BooLanddesigns.

No comments: