August 20, 2008

MSS Creative Team Call and a big sale!

Wow, how exciting! My Scrap Shop is having Creative Team Call.

Want a creative outlet for more than just doing layouts? Would you like to work with the talented designers at My Scrap Shop? Send an email to management@myscrapshop.com and let us know a little about you, what other creative teams you are on and a link the one gallery that is home to your best layouts!



And I´m sure you all love any sale, so here is one. Sir Scrapalot at MSS has some new goodies for you and even has a coupon for any of your purchases. Great deal - 50% off of anything, so what are you waiting for?


And be around in a very near future,
I have very great news and excitements for you!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

good luck with your call and I love the colors of the kit.

Michelle said...

good luck on your call!

jaye said...

good luck with your call.