August 28, 2008

Wohoho, weekend starts very soon!!!!

Yep, today is the last day, I´m going to the work this week and than I´m heading to my friend´s cottage to breath some fresh air and take lots of pictures. I´m gonna be there for 4 day I hope, so no scrapping or designing for me, just resting. Can´t wait to get some resty days, lol. Now I´m in a hurry, but I certainly be back tonight to let all know about some great happenings going around SAS and MSS. So stay tuned.

But I need to ask you this: Have you seen the latest Newsletter of SAS? No? Don´t worry, don´t go anywhere to look for it, cause HERE IT IS and I tell you, you MUST see it! Guess who is in the Designer Spotlight. (Me, me, lol). So jump there to find out what we´ve got for you, of course some freebies are there as well.

Now, to my new goodie. It´s available here at MSS and here at SAS for a very special price, so go and get it right now.


And how could I post without freebie, right?

What would you say about this marvelous QP? I LOVE it.



It´s created from my Bits of Mallorca kit by my wonderful friend Linda aka Hawra.
So now you really see, that you need to have this copy of SAS newsletter.

Now, I´m running to the work. Have a nice day everyone! And happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Marzena said...

I love your blog, you know that, so come to my blog to pick up an award, love Mamrotka
here is the link for my post

http://mamrotka.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-product-cu-freebies-and-contests.html

Ladye said...

Well Little Lady, you are going strong!!! I love the QP and the overlays are totally yummy. I can hardly wait for the next kit, these have all be a dream to work with.