September 20, 2008

New kit, saving coupon, sharing layouts and freebie

Finally, with all of my duties I have to deal with, I managed to create a new kit in very fresh colors. Have a look below. It´s in sale right now, you can save 30% in both of my stores, MSS and SAS. And only for this weekend I made a COUPON to my MSS store, so you can buy anything with $1 off, CU and even goodies on sale are included. Just use coupon "larasgift2" at the checkout. You can use it only once and by the end of Sunday. The coupon expires at -6:00 GMT.
My new kit

And some close ups



And some layouts created by my talented creative team.
Enjoy!

Love Backyard by Julova


Retro Memories by Miraza


Hippies by Julova


Michaelka by Iriweb


You by Denny


She by JanaO


Retro by Palvinka


Retro Memories by Miraza


Beauty in the Heart by Franlk


Colors of Autumn by Hengy


Cute Boy by Andreya


My nephew Panchito by Iriweb


Pick of the Garden by Franlk


And here is my freebie for you.
You can get it here, in SAS newsletter.
So, for today it´s everything I wanted to say.
Scrap, have fun, enjoy life!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).