September 30, 2008

Just to remind you...

Don´t forget, my sale at SAS ends on September 30th,
don´t waste this great chance to save money on my designs.
Even new products or CU items are reduced!!!
30% off sale is finishing, hurry up!

Here are some layouts from my designs to get you in the shopping mood, lol.
All were created by my awesome creative team.

New lamp by Julova


Butterfly by Hengy

My girl by ZuzanaR


Butterflies by Julova


Delicate BOY by Denny


Martinka by JanaO


Neighbor´s Dog Papillon by SerenitySheri


RAK for Lucka73 by Miraza


She´s waiting... by Julova


Little Gardener by Denny


by JanaO
And there´s going some 2 great bombs to blow out in a few days,
STAY TUNED so you don´t miss them!!!

1 comment:

Serenity Sheri said...

Just stopping by to leave some love! I just love all the layouts, such diversity! :):)

Hugs,
Sheri