October 9, 2008

News from BooLand, the Font Challenge at SAS

OK, I´m again little late, or pretty late, doesn´t matter actually, cause here I am, lol. Here is a big news I wanted to share with you. Our dear Boo, the Queen of BooLand, she´s opened her awesome store on October 1st. Everything, even many of her new kits are reduced,
jump here to check everything out!



Another great news! From October, I host the Font Challenge at SAS, more details here. Yay, I´m sooo excited, we already have some great entries,
go to check it out here.



By using the font I picked for this month and creating a layout, you´ll get this mini posting bonus. What do you say?



Here is mine own entry, it´s also a layout for my lovely Boo, everything is from her kit Pollen Monster available at her new store for a special price.
Hurry up, don´t miss the sale!


Credit here

And I have very hot news - SAS has started a Blog Train, I love it and I first heard about it at DST. So if you wanna get more traffic to your blog, just stop here at SAS and here at DST, leave a message saying you blogged, but don´t forget to visit at least a blog before your post and leave a comment on the blog. You´ll love it also, it´s soo much fun! When I´m finished with writting I´ll go there and leave some message, so some new people can find out of my blog. Try it too!

1 comment:

Ladye said...

Just wanted to say HI!!!! Not that we do not 'talk' everyday.