August 12, 2009

Sharing pics, new kit coming soon and more awesome lo´s

Ooh yes, looks like I´m in a mood of designing although my computer is broken a little. Nevermind! I´m going to buy myself a new one, but this time a notebook, so I can create even on my "sitting walks" with my baby boy. We went to see his doctor today, very friedly person btw, and I´m amazed. Our Kubik is 59 cm long already and his weight is 4820 grams. Can you believe it?

Here are some new pics of him. On the pics, he is 6 weeks and 1 day old
and on the second one is Peter, our awesome daddy.




Here are some new layouts from my very creative team using my kit Funlandia,
which is still on sale 20% in my both stores - at PBP and SAS.

Soyka
Soyka
Zuzzka.p
Franlk
ZuzanaR
Veternica


And finally, here is a little teaser for my upcoming kit,
hope you´ll love it!

Thank you for looking and don´t forget to come back soon for a freebie
and some coupons to my stores.

2 comments:

Tina said...

aaaaaaw, what a cutie, thanks a lot for sharing your pics!
HUGS
Tina

Palvinka said...

Lara malý je aký krásny a veľký chlap už je z neho, hehe ako sa škerý na tatina, to je podarené :-). Bože ako ten čas rýchlo letí, šak zachvílu budete mať dva mesiace.