October 3, 2009

$1 sale and more, don´t miss anything!!


I put some goodies at my CSD store to $1 category for a while, so go and check it out now! You sure don´t wanna miss it! Not all goodies are shown on my preview!

I also have a new kit and on sale at my PBP, SAS and CSD stores - Spooky Boo. It is Halloween theme kit, but you can use it for any layout you wish, just have a look on the layouts below. To get the kit free, just reach the end of my post :)



Some layouts by my awesome creative team

by Martina77


by Denny


by Sillwan


by Franlk


by Sonrisa


by Berdulinka


by Zuzzka.p


by Semianka


by Martina77


by Martina


Thank you girls, I am always amazed with your creativity!

Attention everyone!!!

If you´d like to get this kit free (well, actually not really free),
just join my Color Challenge at CSD,
more information HERE.



Hope I see you there :)

Have a lovely weekend and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Riveronka said...

Thank you so much for your original kits.