November 5, 2009

Autumn Dream released, coupons, sales

I´m quite tired today, it was pouring the whole day and my mum didn´t come to take Kubko out for some walk. So my dearest kept me busy all day, lol, but now he sleeps already, so have some time only for myself. And for you, my blog fans :).

Celebrating of Digital Scrapbooking Day has already started nearly everywhere. All my stores will be on 50% off sale, even goodies for commercial use. Now you have a chance to get my very new and hot kit only for $2.65, how cool is that, hmm?




Well, no more words, just have a look on my kit and layouts created by my awesome CT.


Autumn Dream paper pack is available separately too. Now, only $1.25!!!


And some simple wordarts, perfectly matching the kit, now only $1.25!!!

All these goodies are available at my Pickleberrypop store and I´m planning to put them on my other two stores tonight or tomorrow, it depends how I´m gonna feel after finishing this post :)

And now, some awesome pages using my new kit, girls you always get me with your amazing creations, love, love, love them all!!! Thank you soo much!

Denny

Zuzzka.p

Sonrisa

Sillwan

Semianka

Martina

Franlk

Coupon time!!!

Use
ldw_blog_ad
to get 100% discount on the kit,
it works only for two of you.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely kit too bad I missed it.

Zojinka said...

Lara, ďakujem za kupónik. Podarilo sa mi ho ešte vymeniť za kit ;-) Tvoja jesenná novinka je skvelá! Má úžasné farby! Nech sa ti aj naďalej darí.