February 5, 2010

I´m in Bohemian Art CT, yay and my "coming soon"

Here is Bohemian Art new and awesome kit



Let the gentle tones of the inspiring, timeless Greensleeves song draw you into the beauty of our new kit! Both romantic and playful, nostalgic and modern, inspired by the nature itself. Light green, brown and beige hues, delicate leaves, funky flowers, sombre twigs, generous swirls, almost organic frames, that all makes Greensleaves an ideal kit for your original layouts.

A total of 38 unique, mostly hand-drawn elements is completed
with an unusually rich selection of 15 beautifully crafted papers,
all in matching colors.

Check it out HERE and don´t miss it while it´s on sale!!!
Or try your luck HERE at DST.

And my page using this wonderful and unique kit


Now, I´m sure you think that I´m going crazy and do only scrapping.
Well it´s not true, check it out. Soon in my shops, so stay tuned!!!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on joining the Bohemian Art CT! Lovely layout! And your new kit looks lovely!!