July 25, 2010

Moon of Dreams is coming Friday!

Hi my dear friends and fans!

I´m kind of back. I had many problems with my notebook and was almost a month offline and without my dear Photoshop, lol. Luckily I had a few days to finish my kit I started before the crush, when my new external hardisk started to strike for a change. I was recovering data for two days, I´m still not finished and praying to recover everything although I´m starting to loose my faith.

Anyway, my new kit´s coming out on Friday 30th and here is a little teaser for you. Adorable layout by my awesome CTM Networka, hope you love it as much as I do. Thank you, Networka.



Mark your calendars, so you don´t miss it.
I´ll have many other surprises for you, don´t forget to come back on Friday.
Till then, happy scrapping!!!

No comments: