December 12, 2010

One kit call Xmas Gaming

Hi everyone!! 
I´ve decided to run One kit call with my new upcoming kit Xmas Gaming, 
which will be released on Friday Dec. 17th. 
So if you like it and can meet all my requirements listed below my sneak preview, 
don´t hesitate to contact me at larasdigiworld@gmail.com with a subject OKC.

Please include your name and username, 
link to your DST gallery and to your blog, if you have any.


I require:

- 2 pages from the kit (the kit includes over 90 elements and 15 papers),
- post to at least 3 galleries (including DST) with links to my shops,
- play Praise Game at DST,
- post your page on your blog, if you have any.

The call is open by Dec. 15th.

Please note that I will contact only those who I´ll pick to work with the kit.
Thank you for understanding.

Good luck everyone!!

No comments: