February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine with Cute Love, sales, freebie and coupons

Happy Valentine everyone!!!!

I´m starting with an awesome sale, everything in my stores is reduced
from 30 to 60% off. Don ´t miss out!


Here is my newest sweet kit Cute Love
and also bundled to save your money.

The kit contains 89 elements and 12 papers, all 300 dpi
Personal use only!
S4H friendly!

With the purchase of the kit or the bundle you´ll get a cute lovely freebie,
which is shown at the end of my post and will be also available only for my newsletter subscribers.
Subscribe now and you don´t miss it!

also on 30% off sale

shop
or








And now be inspired by my CT and their fantabulous pages.





















And here is my page, I used one of amazing  Cute Love Quickpages by Sonrisa


shop
or



And now to your freebie


Sign up to my newsletter and you´ll get it :)

COUPONS TIME!

gives you 2USD off on anything you choose in my PBP store
valid by February 12th
only for the first three of you

LDW_BLOG2usd

Don´t forget to become a fan on my Facebook Fan page,
there will be some givings away too!!

Happy Scrapping!!!




No comments: