March 2, 2012

Crazy Love Collection on sale!

Hi everyone!

It´s me again with my latest collection Crazy Love 
available in Pickleberrypop!

I had so much fun creating it! 
It´s a very cute variation of goodies created in love and funky mood 
with a touch of little craziness. 
Just like our baby boy Kubko (nearly 3 years old) is, lol.

It´s my Birthday, so it´s on greater sale as usual - 30% off,
but only by the end of Sunday (my time).

All our other goodies are on 50% sale, don´t miss out!

Wanna win a coupon to Lara´s Digi World PBP store?
Check THIS post and don´t forget to leave your guess.











Here are some inspirational layouts by my Creative Team, check them too :)

by Bettieescrap

by Kuki

by Studio Lalie Designs

by Eliastepa

 by Michelleluke

by Nibylandia

by Pelzi

That´s it from us for now!

Oh, just one more thing.
If you´re not a FAN of our Facebook page,
so you don´t miss some coupons we´ll be giving away this weekend!

Have a nice upcoming weekend and stay tuned. 
Hugs, Erika

1 comment:

sherry said...

What a wonderful kit. Thanks for all the wonderful kits you creat for us !!!