August 4, 2012

Celebrate PBP's Birthday with $4 Lolly Bags

Pickleberrypop is celebrating its 6th Birthday this month. To kick the party off, we´re bringing back favourite Lolly Bags for only $4 each!


I´ve got two Lolly bags for you. One for personal use includes 1 full brand new kit, 1 minikit, 
4 photomasks and calendar templates for 2013, together with 1 pack of numbers (both European and American versions) and months, so you can start working on your Christmas presents right now! The templates come in two sizes - 8,5x11inches and international size A4.


The Lolly Bag for Commercial use includes 5 full products, great for personal use and S4H too.


It was brought to my attention that it´s a pity that my CU goodies are not good for freebies, so after thinking and discussing with other designers,  I decided to change my TOU. I really hope I could make it this weekend. I´ll definitely let you know when I´ll do that. And the best news is that my new TOU will affect all CU goodies you already own!


Click the images below to go to my Pickleberrypop shop and see what´s included in my Lolly Bags!


No comments: